Kankakee Valley Park District welcomes you to visit our newly renovated Administrative Office at Bird Park 8:30 am-4:30 pm Monday-Friday. This stone building was built in 1925 and is full of history. People, Parks, and Progress make up Kankakee Valley Park District and we welcome all to enjoy our changes and new programs.
The Kankakee Valley Park District's facilities and programs are offered on a non discriminatory basis.
893 W. Station St.
Kankakee, IL 60901
- Full refunds will be issued for any program cancelled by the KVPD.
- Filling out a refund request does not guarantee a refund.
- Participants may request refunds for programs up to three business days before the program’s first meeting. Athletic programs and leagues, the program is considered to begin with its first practice.
- Refund requests received with less than three business days’ notice will only be issued for a medical problem, when accompanied by a doctor’s note.
- Refunds for trips and contractual programs will only be issued if the spot can be filled from the waiting list.
- A $5 administration fee will be deducted from your refund, including medical problems, to cover administrative expenses. There are no administrative fees charged when a program is cancelled by the KVPD.
- Refunds will be placed back on your KVPD household account to be used for future programs. Unless a refund check is requested.
- Processing refunds takes between 2-3 weeks.
- There are no cancellations, refunds or credits for pass memberships for facilities.