Rental Policies & Guidelines
- Kankakee Valley Park District suggests that you book your event with as much notice as possible to ensure the date and facility you desire is available. Requests made with less than a 7 day notice will be approved on a case by case basis.
- To secure your desired date and facility, renters are asked to pay deposit at the time of booking; the balance will be due 30 days prior to your event. Any reservation made with less than a 2 week notice will be asked to pay in cash.
- The Kankakee Valley Park District requires all renters to be 21 years of age or older.
- For the safety of you and your guests, Kankakee Valley Park District requires security and insurance for all events serving alcohol. Please contact a member of our staff for security and insurance guidelines.
- Kankakee Valley Park District refunds deposits of all renters who follow the guidelines as stated on the rental agreement.